All are welcome! Members, friends of members, and prospective members of Brattleboro Time Trade are invited to enjoy a meal together, connect, check out the Art the BMAC, and generally have a nice evening together!
Place: BMAC, 10 Vernon Street in Brattleboro (above the train station, across from the Brattleboro Food Co-op)
Time: 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Bring a dish to share!
As with all potlucks, people earn one self-logged hour for bringing a dish to share (or 2 hours for bringing 2 dishes), and are encouraged to bring their own cup, plate, and utensils. It's also helpful to bring a list of ingredients to alert people with allergies, restrictions, or food preferences. If you need help logging your hour(s), feel free to call the office (802-246-1199). If you don't reach a person, leave a message, and we'll help!
Some Ways to Contribute:
- Bring food!
- Help with set-up or clean-up.
- Play some live acoustic music!
- Help distribute name-tags.
- Lend or contribute tablecloths and/or flowers/arrangements/decorations.
- Have a nice backyard? Host an outdoor summer potluck.
- Suggest new, accessible locations for indoor potlucks.
The Potluck Committee - Contact us by group email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of us directly:
Laura Evans 802-254-2151
Philip Coolbeth 802-579-2166
Donna K-Brooks 802-380-6576
Katherine Barratt 802-257-4220