How can I find a timebank member to do the service I need? Here are five ways:
View current offers.
- Click on Offers at the top of the page. This will show you a list of current offers – newest first.
- To narrow the search, use one or more of the Filters above the list. Click on All categories to select the category you are interested in or enter a search word (for example, 'garden') into the search box:
- To see the next page of offers, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the right-pointing arrow:
View offers grouped by category.
- Click on Offers by Category on the right side of the page. This will show you the categories of current offers and also the number of offers in each. For example:
- Click on the category you are interested in. This will show you all the offers in that category.
Search the whole website by keyword.
- On the right side of any page on the website, enter your search word into the search box:
- Click on the magnifying glass. This will show you all the places on the website that contain your search word, including member profiles.
Search for self-identified skills.
- Click on Timebankers' Talents on the right side of the page. This will show you the skills, grouped by category, that members have identified about themselves.
- Click on the category you are interested in to see the names and contact information of members who have talents in that category. For example:
Post a request for the service you want.
- Click on Post Request on the right side of the page.
- If you need help posting your request, click on the question mark in the upper right corner of the Post request page.