Welcome to Brattleboro Time Trade
On August 20th our member website will get a whole new look. Between now and then you can earn BTT time credits by learning the new software. It's called Community Weaver 3 and you can try it out here. We are offering members several ways to learn:
1. Hands-on workshops
- August 7 at 5:00: Alan Baker leads a workshop for BTT members. Contact Alan to sign up or get more information.
- July 17 at 5:30: Janine Hamilton leads a workshop for BTT members.
- June 30 at 5:00: Alan Baker leads a workshop for BTT buddies, coordinators, office staff, and other first-responders.
2. TimeBanks USA video tutorials
3. Time Banks USA webinars
To be scheduled
4. Independent learning
5. Individual assistance from BTT's Buddies
Earn time credits for learning the new software!
Here's how to log your time to get credit for learning Community Weaver 3: On the current member website record an exchange using category "Time Bank Software Upgrade" under "Help Our Timebank". Brattleboro Time Trade is the recipient of the service and you are the provider of service.
Brattleboro Time Trade coordinators and board members: